A functional building. An attractive campus. A clean environment.
Our mission is to create a safe, functional, clean, efficient, and attractive living and learning environment. We focus on providing routine cleaning of facilities and housing, cleaning and recycling for campus events, special delivery or services, and recycling services. Our staff will also inventory and stock supplies such as toilet paper in every building to maintain daily operations.
Our housekeeping services
At Facilities Operations, our housekeeping services are focused more on academic buildings and housing. It’s important to remember that the Student Union, Rec and Wellness Center, Athletics, the Arena, and the Towers run their own housekeeping units. We also offer our services for some auxiliary buildings at a billable rate.
We provide the infrastructure and support for all recycling efforts while promoting a clean and sustainable campus. To learn more about Recyling at UCF, visit our site:
Holding an event or campus function?
If an organization holds an event on campus, there are guidelines that need to be followed with regards to cleaning up after that event. If the event is being held after hours, we recommend you hire a housekeeper or this department. Please refer to our billable rates for more information. If you are planning an event, we ask that you submit details through the link below.
- Clean classrooms, hallways, and offices
- Clean restrooms
- Replacing paper towels and soap
- Clean out recycle bins and trash cans
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, and wax floors
- Clean windows
- Schedule regular pest control
Frequently asked questions
Who cleans my building?
Because of the large number of buildings within the University of Central Florida campuses and the desire to establish a high-quality learning, living and working environment for the students, faculty and staff, our Housekeeping department provides cleaning services in these buildings with a host of qualified custodians attending to specified buildings.
How do I request a cleaning?
What can you recycle on campus?
- All Plastics #1-#7 (tubs, jugs, jars, bottles, etc.)
- Mixed Paper (office paper, books, magazines, phonebooks, newspaper, cereal boxes, paper egg cartons, paper bags, milk cartons, juice cartons, etc.)
- Corrugated cardboard
- Glass bottles and Jars
- Steel cans, aluminum cans, loose metal lids, steel bottle caps, clean balled aluminum foil, empty aerosol cans.